The Municipal Clerk’s Office is entrusted with many important and diverse duties offering varying services to the public.
- Assists public daily.
- Secretary to the Governing Body – responsible for agendas, minutes, ordinances, resolutions and legal ads. Attests signatures of municipal officers and officials. Maintains receipt of legal documents.
- Secretary to the Municipal Corporation – responsible for municipal seal, deeds, bonds, contracts, oaths of office, archival records and attends all meetings of the Governing Body.
- Chief Administrative Officer for all elections and Chief Registrar of Voter Registration – New Registration, Name and Address changes, Absentee Ballot Applications and Political Party Affiliation Declaration Forms.
- Coordinator and Records Manager: Public records may be reviewed and/or copied after filling out an Open Public Records Act (OPRA) form.
- Administrative Officer for acceptance and issuance of licenses, permits and general information.