Borough of Highlands
Department of Public Works
November Leaf Collection – 2021
Leaves will be collected in the month of November.
- Leaves must be placed at the curb line or edge of the pavement in a neat loose row and shall not extend onto the portion of the street further than three feet.
- Leaf placement shall not impede traffic or create a safety hazard.
- Do not bag leaves. Bagged leaves will not be collected.
- Do not mix brush and branches with leaves. Mixed piles will not be collected.
- Please keep leaves 10 feet away from any storm drain.
- Property owners are responsible to notify their landscapers of the Township’s leaf collection schedule and rules.
If you have any questions, please call Highlands Department of Public Works @ 732-872-1224