Tropical Storm Ophelia
Click below to view the full briefing.
- Take proper precautions for you, your property and your family. Secure all loose objects around your property.
- Henry Hudson Regional School, located at 1 Grand Tour will allow parking until Sunday night. All vehicles must be moved by Sunday night, or they will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- If you are interested in receiving communication with the community via text, voice messaging, and/or email, text 07732 to 888777 and you will be sent login information.
- Do not drive through flooded waters.
- Report any power outages directly to JCP&L, 1-888-LIGHTSS (1-888-544-4877)
- Call 911 to report any downed wires. Assume all downed lines are live and do not approach.
- High tide of Saturday, September 23rd at Sandy Hook is 2:41 PM
High tide for Sunday, September 24th at Sandy Hook is 3:18 AM
- Should your generator be needed, practice generator safety and do not place your generator inside your home.
- Stay tuned to your local weather channel for updates and changes to the weather.
Highlands Emergency Management